Sound Catch™ Salmon Cioppino
- 1½ pounds Sound Catch™ salmon fillets
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 28-ounce can tomatoes, undrained and mashed
- ½ cup dry white wine or water
- ½ cup clam broth
- 1 teaspoon each dried basil, thyme, marjoram and oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- Cut salmon into ½-inch chunks, remove any bones and set aside. Sauté onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, wine, clam broth and seasonings. Let simmer 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add salmon and cook until it just flakes.
- Makes 4 servings.
Sound Catch Salmon https://soundcatch.org/