Smoked Salmon Fettuccine
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup evaporated milk (regular or low fat)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 – 1½ pounds smoked Sound Catch™ salmon, cut in chunks
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook fettuccine according to directions on package. While fettuccine cooks, sauté garlic in olive oil in a large skillet. Add milk and heat through. Add spices. Stir in salmon and cook until just heated. Add drained fettuccine and Parmesan cheese. Toss lightly and serve.
- Makes 4 servings.
Sound Catch Salmon https://soundcatch.org/